• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

kuba kuba

time2stick

I really like kuba kuba's but i want to expand my smokes. I like the taste and strength any thought of similar types brands ect? thx eric

PM me your addy.

I got something for ya

*I wouldn't know what cigar would be similar to kuba kubas....I just wanted to make that clear before any ribbing took place*

Every time I hear Kuba Kuba, it makes me think of this:

ewok1.jpg

Well every time I hear/see Kuba Kubas, it now makes me think of this

gallery_6478_514_60720.gif

But your assessment is pretty close Nasty. :laugh:

David

Whenever I hear or think of "Kuba Kuba", I think about that Cuba Gooding, Jr. dude :laugh: :sign:

Nick

I don't ever think of them. But... chances are, today's Kuba smoker is tomorrow's Fuente whore.

Doc.

I don't ever think of them. But... chances are, today's Kuba smoker is tomorrow's Fuente whore.

Doc.

You would if you had to smell 'em!!! ...or if someone rested them in their humi next to their Fuente's!!!

My shop sells 'em - and encourages people to smoke 'em - however, the regulars in the shop STRONGLY DISCOURAGE (putting it mildly) anyone from smoking 'em in the shop...

The good news is - everything is up from Kuba Kuba... :cool:

I can honestly say that I have never had the pleasure. Even in the beginning.
In fact I have never had any Acid.

God knows I smoked my share of those Thompson house brand crap!

I have smoked a few acid's and they were not to great. On the other hand Thompson brand cigars are nasty too. But to each his own.

Id rather smoke a log than a Thompson............... Just checkn out some guys fav sticks.

When i bought my first humi I was given an Acid. I took one smell of the thing and knew not to put it in with my regular cigars. I let it sit on the table next my humi for a few days before I decided that the best option was to throw this nasty smelling thing out. I get sick even thinking of the smell of it.

I really like kuba kuba's but i want to expand my smokes. I like the taste and strength any thought of similar types brands ect? thx eric

Give the Natural by drew estate a shot. I like the Dirt Torpedo very close to a Kuba kuba.

I used to love Acids in high school... but that was high school.

Now, i really don't think I could handle the smell. I've just gotten into cigars recently, and I've already realized that I'm losing my desire to smoke other things (ie, clove cigaretts, which I loved 1 year ago) - the flavor just doesn't even compare and makes it almost entirely unenjoyable.

I haven't had an Acid in a few years, but I used to like them. Although I more than likely won't ever have one again. I cannot stand Naturals though.

I got a hold of one of them one time. I took one smell and it set all my allergies off. I'll never do that again.

As to the original posters question, if you like them then you'll probably also enjoy Khalua's (spelling?) and pretty much all of the Drew Estate Acid line. Also look for the Drew Estate Java line. I don't know of many other infused cigars that you can get that cheap but if you want to spend a bit more I know Ghurka makes a line of Cognac infused cigars. You might like them.

Why dont we stop the chit chat and just say... Any Padron x000. Cheap and almost always a never fail in flavor (not the koolaid man kind of flavor but cigar flavors :laugh:)

Why dont we stop the chit chat and just say... Any Padron x000. Cheap and almost always a never fail in flavor (not the koolaid man kind of flavor but cigar flavors :laugh:)

Because that's what we always say Dave... sheesh. :rolleyes: :laugh:

agreed. just got a box of the 2000's and i couldn't be happier with the quality/price ratio.

If you are really into the infused flavors, give the Helix brand a shot. I know they have some different flavors, maybe give the CAO flavors a shot.

For a flavored cigar the CAO Bella Vanilla cigar isnt half bad.

Whatever you do smoke what you like and don't let others opinions overpower your own.

If you are really into the infused flavors, give the Helix brand a shot. I know they have some different flavors, maybe give the CAO flavors a shot.

For a flavored cigar the CAO Bella Vanilla cigar isnt half bad.

Whatever you do smoke what you like and don't let others opinions overpower your own.

I do not and hope he didn't take it the way you were cvalentino. I figure he wanted to expand his smoke, I could give him something I truly enjoy. If he likes infused cigars, so be it. Though he said Similar type brands, the "Etc." part is what I was expanding. Just want to make this clear.

David