• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kudos to Famous!

Dice

Grow a set and stop being so paranoid!
I'm NOT a retailer, and won't make a red cent by posting this, but I figger what the heck!

I just wanted to take a sec and let my fellow BOTL know what GREAT service I recently had from the folks at Famous Smoke Shop. Not only are their prices very reasonable and comparable to another online outfit that I use, but they're shipping was AMAZING! I placed an order yesterday afternoon and got my package TODAY! In a little less then 24 hours I was able to have 1 box and 1 bundle of sticks resting comfortably in my humi!

Thanks Famous!!

I've never had a problem with these guys, they're a great operation. :thumbs:

You're lucky Dice, you're within the one-day UPS shipping area from them. I'm lucky too in that my shipments from them never take more than two days.

Well, one minor issue, but not one I even found worthy of notifying. I bid on two lots using Famous' auction site. I bid the minimum just to try it and won both. I chose the "ship it all on Wednesday" and they did...each in its own box and each with $5.40 shipping added to the invoice. Otherwise, I agree that Famous has a professional order fullfillment system in place. Now that I think about it, I think telling them is the right thing to do, lest they not know to correct the problem.

That's great to hear, Dice. Famous is a good shop and I've had good service from them in the past.

Wilkey

I've never had any problems with them and get same day shipping to most of the time.

I've never had a problem with these guys, they're a great operation. :thumbs:

You're lucky Dice, you're within the one-day UPS shipping area from them. I'm lucky too in that my shipments from them never take more than two days.

I had the same problem so I called them and they only charged me for 1 item. Famous Smoke Shop is by far my favorite retailer. Plus, they carry my favorite cigar...The Famous Nicaraguan 3000.

I've only had good experiance with their auctions. :)