• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kudos to Psyktek

slcraiders

I felt it was needed to publically post how much of a stand up BOTL Psyktek is. We had an exchange going, being that we live in the same town. Without going into great detail, this guy righted a wrong ten fold. And the wrong that I refer to was inadvertant and good intended. I know that is confusing. Long story-short, Psyktek is one of the nicest and most generous people I have come across on any of the cigar BBs.

I felt it was needed to publically post how much of a stand up BOTL Psyktek is. We had an exchange going, being that we live in the same town. Without going into great detail, this guy righted a wrong ten fold. And the wrong that I refer to was inadvertant and good intended. I know that is confusing. Long story-short, Psyktek is one of the nicest and most generous people I have come across on any of the cigar BBs.

Does not surprise me - 99% of the BOTL on this board are that way - :thumbs:

It would help if you would include a bit more detail. Your call.

Had occasion to be in a couple passes with him...and he's always demonstrated what a stand up gentleman he is :thumbs: