• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aroma de Cuba......

Bought a box of the Cetros when they first came out. First 4 or 5 I smoked were ok. Forgot about them till last week, That one was a bit better, Think they will be good with a nap. The last one had promise, could get a hint of good flavors that they didn't have at first. Think it will take at least a year to bring them around.

TheBeast said:
Floyd, the metallic taste must be an east coast thing....because I've never picked that up with any I've smoked here in the midwest LOL. I think you'll be happy if you let them sit a year or so. :)
Beast:

I bought my ADC's at the same store as Shadow, and I have not noticed a metallic taste. I think it boils down to individual taste, or taste buds. In fact, I like these cigars so well that they were my everyday smoke for two or three months. I smoked so many of them, however, that I have taken them out of the rotation in favor of the Punch Gran Puro, for now. The Gran Puro is one of the finest tasting cigars presently being made anywhere in the world (in my humble opinion).

Take care, Bacchus

BACCHUS said:
TheBeast said:
Floyd, the metallic taste must be an east coast thing....because I've never picked that up with any I've smoked here in the midwest LOL.  I think you'll be happy if you let them sit a year or so. :)
Beast:

I bought my ADC's at the same store as Shadow, and I have not noticed a metallic taste. I think it boils down to individual taste, or taste buds. In fact, I like these cigars so well that they were my everyday smoke for two or three months. I smoked so many of them, however, that I have taken them out of the rotation in favor of the Punch Gran Puro, for now. The Gran Puro is one of the finest tasting cigars presently being made anywhere in the world (in my humble opinion).

Take care, Bacchus
If your happy with the Punch Will I'll be more than happy to take all those nasty habanas off your hands. Just bring them with you tomorrow at the shop! ;) :D

Shadow said:
BACCHUS said:
TheBeast said:
Floyd, the metallic taste must be an east coast thing....because I've never picked that up with any I've smoked here in the midwest LOL.  I think you'll be happy if you let them sit a year or so. :)
Beast:

Take care, Bacchus
If your happy with the Punch Will I'll be more than happy to take all those nasty habanas off your hands. Just bring them with you tomorrow at the shop! ;) :D
Shadow, I am definitely happy with the Punch, but it takes more than one kind of stick to fill out the portfolio! :p I think I'll hold on to those "other" cigars for a bit longer. :) Besides, where would you have room to put another cooler? :p :sign:

Take care, Bacchus

BACCHUS said:
Shadow said:
BACCHUS said:
TheBeast said:
Beast:

Take care, Bacchus
Shadow, I am definitely happy with the Punch, but it takes more than one kind of stick to fill out the portfolio! :p I think I'll hold on to those "other" cigars for a bit longer. :) Besides, where would you have room to put another cooler? :p :sign:

Take care, Bacchus
Just have to get one by the Mrs.

Honey how do you like the new coffee table with the cover? :sign: