• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Cien Anos Lancero

Glynnuga

Reaction score
Is anybody finding boxes of the L A Cien Anos Lancero...it's out...it's expensive...but I want a box...i think...

Thoughts? ideas? suggestions? good prices? anything...

I was gifted one and wasn't impressed with it at all. For the record, I wasn't crazy about any of the Cien Anos vitolas either though (especially for the price). The lancero smoked well and was well constructed, but the flavor was a bit boring and one dimensional to me.

I was gifted one and wasn't impressed with it at all. For the record, I wasn't crazy about any of the Cien Anos vitolas either though (especially for the price). The lancero smoked well and was well constructed, but the flavor was a bit boring and one dimensional to me.

that's disappointing...I liked the church hills ALOT...thought they were awesome. I love the lancero size. So of course it thought it sounded great. We'll see...sigh

I often enjoy a smaller ring gauge cigar but I'm wary of blends that offer a lancero as an afterthought, playing on the popularity of the blend. They often disappoint.

As far as the Cien Anos line in general, I enjoyed the Beli and PC sizes much more than the churchill and robusto sizes. The Beli, in particular!

I wasn't impressed with the Beli or the PC...decided to pass on the Lancero...I read that the lancero is not actually part of the cien anos line...it is just made with the left over tobacco leaves they still have...thus the lower number of boxes available.

[ Guys, these cigars were made because a lot of consumers asked for a lancero, we made them with tobacco of the orginal blend, only 800 boxes were made and about 90% have already been sold, like all good things in life this blend has come to an end, we would like to thank all of you that have enjoyed the blend, have a great weekend.