• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Preferidos (Ruby Tube)

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
This was one of the first cigars that I had gifted to me in a bomb, and xRanger, I thank you sir!!!
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

This was one beautiful cigar. From the oily maduro wrapper, to the kick ass shape, all the way to the firmness... it was NICE!!! :thumbs:
IMG_0034.jpg

Cut about 1/4" or so with my Xikar, and took a pre-light draw. My goodness that was a nice dose of chocolate. I toasted the end for a few seconds, then lit.
As usual with my reviews, not a whole lot of descriptive words, or specific flavors!!! I will say that this cigar had that nice "kick" or "spice" to it, that I love in my smokes. :love:
IMG_0038.jpg

Well... That's a crappy picture! :blush:

From start to finish, it had a pretty even burn. But, as I've heard others say, the ash didn't have a lot of durability! That's ok with me though!
IMG_0041.jpg

This was a very enjoyable smoke

Bill, I just want to say THANKS for giving me the chance to try out this smoke!!! :thumbs:

If you think that smoked good...........wait till' ya try the perfidio non tubos,they smoke much more easier,or dryer.
The corojo #1 is my favorite with the camaroon being number 2.

Thanks for the review.

I enjoyed an untubed one of these a few weeks ago, also gifted from Bill.

It was one of the few perfectos that I could get to burn right, very tasty cigar.

Thanks for the review and photos.

Nice cigar. David! The band pics are good as usual! :thumbs:

Wow that looks delicious! I've been wanting to try one of these for a long time now. Love perfecto's (or any figurado actually) and maduro, seems like it would be a good fit! Never had anything by La Aurora, I need to pick one of these up!

Wow that looks delicious! I've been wanting to try one of these for a long time now. Love perfecto's (or any figurado actually) and maduro, seems like it would be a good fit! Never had anything by La Aurora, I need to pick one of these up!

You and me both!!! :thumbs:

Great review and pics!!! I really love the Rubys, just hate the price :( .

I have had quite a few of the Preferidos(all the tubes, #3, and Robusto) and I just can't get over how good of cigars these can be.