• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La aurora preferidos

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Well I got home and I was browsing a new cigar magazine I was sent and in there they had an La aurora preferidos Treasure box sampler, 2 Platinum, 1 Ruby Red, 1 Sapphire, 1 Gold. I did some digging and they sound very good. I was wondering if anyone has had these and what their opinion on them is? I couldn’t fine a review around here ??? .

Thanks,
Mark

I have smoked the regular line (un-tubed), the platinum, and the ruby. I have not had the gold nor the sapphire. Of the above, I really enjoyed the ruby. I don't think it was worth the money ($17 MSRP, I paid $14), but it was a good cigar. The others did not do much for me. They were very well constructed, easy smoking cigars...but, the flavor was not to my particular liking. Just undistinguished.

There's my 0.02.

thanks marcsheldon

I like the red tube. A unique, yet tasty treat. :thumbs:

Way overpriced for what they are. Nice looking tubes which is why I think they sell as well as they do. I'd much rather smoke an Opus X or Padron Anny in maduro for 9 bucks.

I've had one, I like the 100 anos line a lot better.