• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Aurora Preferidos

CgarDan

Wrapper is dark brown with tiny veins. Foot smells of sweet spices. Construction looks great

196_9689_r1.jpg

The pull is perfect and the burn is crisp. This one started out peppery with hints of Anise. As the cigar got to the midpoint it became creamier and mellower and stayed that way till the end

196_9692_r1.jpg

Overall I think this one has a fuller body and a bit more strength than other La Aurora cigars

Nice wrapper on the cigar. Haven't tried an La Auroras yet. They don't seem to have the hype as say Pepins do.

Nice review and great smoke. I have a box, I love smoking them in the morning with a nice cup of coffee. They are beautiful looking cigars.

Nice review. They have that nice cammy tartness to them. If you like Cameroon wrapper these are a nice smoke.

"Overall I think this one has a fuller body and a bit more strength than other La Aurora cigars "

Nice wrapper on the cigar. Haven't tried an La Auroras yet. They don't seem to have the hype as say Pepins do.

I don't think the 'regular' La Aurora is nearly as good as any Pepin, BUT....

Has anyone ever tried one with some age on it? I've got a few that are coming up on a year and I'm slightly anxious to see if they were worth it.

Mick

Hey Brothers I just wanted to share this pic. I smoked this well structured stick on mothers day!!!

DSCN0420.jpg