• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

la diligencia de M. y G. HABANA?

Guys, please, let this mess die. Things will work out, as they always do. Pouring gas on the fire won't make this better......

JMHO - B.B.S.

That's not very neighbourly of you. I'd like to think Americans would honour their relationship with Canada and maybe organise a party or something. After all our flag has 2 of your 3 colours in it. It'd have to be a labour of love though and all the food would have to be maple flavoured.

:laugh: Brother, if I ever got to meet you, Id make sure everything and anything was maple flavored, including the cigars! :thumbs:

That's not very neighbourly of you. I'd like to think Americans would honour their relationship with Canada and maybe organise a party or something. After all our flag has 2 of your 3 colours in it. It'd have to be a labour of love though and all the food would have to be maple flavoured.

:laugh: Brother, if I ever got to meet you, Id make sure everything and anything was maple flavored, including the cigars! :thumbs:

Everything? ???

ETA - Sorry BBS, last one I promise ;)

BBS... I honestly can not belive that even in your frustration you would go there. That was pretty vile.

Tell your son I said "Thank you for doing your time in sevice to our country"

I hadn't noticed this thread till now. I have to say RoguePuffer...two wrongs don't make it right. I wanted this quoted for prosperity sake. You say what BBS said was vile. I want you to remember your response in kind.
Anyways...I'm going back into the dark. :laugh:

Back