• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Dominicana Mysterio

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
This is a cigar I've been looking at for a while now. I finally broke down and bought a box. This is the Oscuro or also known as a Double Maduro. It has the natural wrapper as well. It also has a unique pigtail twisted nipple and foot both Ecuadorian. Well constructed with a very oily finish. A very unique cigar.

LFDM1.jpg

Length/Ring: 7 x 54
Shape: Perfecto
Wrapper: Oscuro - Double Maduro w/Ecuadorian tips
Filler: Dominican
Strength: Full

I clipped off most of the nipple and lit it up.. I was hoping that this would be as good or better than the other cigars Litto made. I was excited to smoke this one as I had been waiting for these. I took my first puff an was delighted at the full flavor from the start. It was very peppery with that nice spice on the pallet. The burn was even and stayed that way. Half way through the first third a leather flavor with a hint of cocoa was apparent.

It was already over a half hour when I finally got to the second third. The ash was still strong to the tune of over three inches. The taste added a slight coffee flavor. Excellent flavor and very complex. There was a taste I could not identify, but wonderful.

I arrived at the last third after almost an hour. It was getting better. Earthy and still very spicy with that pepper still ringing my bell. The finish as good as it gets. This cigar was something special.

LFDM2.jpg

In conclusion: I can say was that this cigar was definitely what I expected from Litto Gomez.
MSRP: $16.99 and worth the experience.

Nice review Cigarman Andy. I must say, the reviews written on this site are second to none. I too have been wanting to try the LFD Mysterio but have yet to pull the trigger.

Nice review Andy. These are beautiful cigars and the worst part is having to cut it to smoke it! A very fun and flavorful cigar.

Thanks for the review. I have a box of 5 coming in today. I will put them to rest, but I cannot wait to try one.

Nice review.... :thumbs:

I put a 5-box of these down about a year ago. They are spicy, complex smokes that give up some unique flavors. A very nice change of pace, both in vitola and taste profile.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Excellent review Andy. I have had the pleasure to enjoy one, but it was a while ago. You have sparked my interest again.

Slick review of one of my favorites. :thumbs:

I do love that smoke. Then again...Like out lord Pete H. Christ, Litto-Damned Gomez does no wrong.

Amen

Amen, Andy! Excellent review. You hit the nail square on the head! :thumbs: Coincidently, I just this week smoked one that I had been saving and it was everything you said...and more! I would even venture to say that in my experience, it was probably the best cigar I've ever smoked. On top of its fine flavor and aroma, it is a beautiful cigar.

I've had a box of each (Maddie and Nattie) sitting for a long while now and haven't gotten around to trying either. I'm gonna have to dig them out and try 'em. Great review Andy, thanks!

I have 4 of these that I bought and put away a few months back in November. I tried one, and I'm going to try to make it a year before I smoke another one.

Awesome smoke, and beautiful!