• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Dominicana

blair

Someone (at some point) gave me a La Flor Dominicana. It was a maduro torpedo. I had never had a La Flor Dominicana before and I smoked this one today. Quite Nice! I thoroughly enjoyed it and wished I could remember from whom I got it. It may have been one of the many cigars with which my secret Santa surprised me. In any event, thank you! Great cigar. :D

edit...

It looks like it must have been this delicious Grand Maduro.

LFD's can be GREAT cigars, but for me the effort of sampling all those product lines limits my interest. I've had a few that were terrific, and a couplle that were soso, and a couple that were dogs.
The kind of smoke that makes me unwilling to spring for a box... ???

psyktek said:
LFD's can be GREAT cigars, but for me the effort of sampling all those product lines limits my interest. I've had a few that were terrific, and a couplle that were soso, and a couple that were dogs.
Chisel Heads, 'nuff said.

emodx said:
psyktek said:
Chisel Heads, 'nuff said.
Chiselitos for a short smoke. :thumbs: