• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LA GLORIA CUBANA FANS TAKE NOTE...

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
I don't know if this has been discussed in here or not, but just wanted to pass along some info to keep in mind in the near future for those who love, as I do, many of the La Gloria Cubana series.

To celebrate its upcoming anniversary, El Credito (makers of the La Gloria Cubana line) are going to issue a celebratory Serie R Limitada. This will come in limited packaging of 20 per "box." I say "box" because these will come in a humidor rather than a box. The humidor is made from mohagany and will have a glass top. Production is supposed to be limited to 1000. 500 will contain cigars wrapped with an Ecuadorian wrapper and 500 will contain those wrapped in a Conneticut maduro. It will come in a 6 1/2 x 64 size and once the initial run is made, the "mold" will be forever retired/destroyed, making this the (supposedly)last time you'll ever be able to get this size.

At any rate, it's something to look out for and perhaps drool over while thinking about. No word on price or when they will be available, but definitely keep an eye out.

My local store took delivery of 1 box of each cigar Yesterday. An incredible package !!!!! A nice etched glass top humidor, 2 cedar trays w/ leather tabs (to remove) and 20 cedar wrapped w/ a dated ribbon on each cigar. Signed and numbered.

Drooling,
drool.gif

Nick

nicko99 said:
My local store took delivery of 1 box of each cigar. An incredible package !!!!! A nice etched glass top humidor, 2 cedar trays w/ leather tabs (to remove) and 20 cedar wrapped w/ a dated ribbon on each cigar. Signed and number.

Drooling,
Nick
the question is.... Did you accept Delivery? :) :thumbs: :p :D

The owner didn't have a clue on the retail price of them yet.

I tried to get him to do the Layaway Plan :sign: :sign: :sign:

NO CHANCE ???

Sounds very collectible. Will have to contact my local retailers (both of 'em) and see if they're among the lucky few.
Likely to be out of my price range though. :(

Just a note.....My local shop had these in since before Christmas....had about 4 or six boxes, they do look very nice.....I thought the $15.00 per cigar was a bit high, but I did break down and pick up the last box (just for the fantastic humi). They are some Big cigars, though. Much bigger than the regular line that I've seen. I'll post some pics if someone will host them for me.

Frank

Mikes' Cigars catalog appeared today and there it was, at $295.00. I doubt I'll be seeing this baby around here.

$15.00/stick seems more than a little high for LGC's, but that box IS nice...... :(