• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna Fuerte Cigar

andrewhac

Andrew Hac Nguyen
Reaction score
Do you all know where I can purchase La Luna Fuerte Maduro on the web ? Seems like I can't find any Internet shop carrying this brand. Also, if you had tried this cigar before, what is your rating and opinion ? I do appreciate the input.

You may want to pm a certain CPer named Gael. Do a search under members for his name and drop him a pm or email. I think he may be able to help you out ;) .

These are some of the finest maduros made IMHO. Great value too.

The La Luna "Trilogy of Fuertes" is currently unavailable, but will return with a vengeance in the fall. Stay tuned and watch for the launch of the new La Luna Cigars website towards the end of this month. ;)

Have smoked the LL Fuerte Maduro, and the LL LHB. I highly recommend anything with the LaLuna name on it.

Check out my review HERE

Thanks, Gael. I am glad that you have the secret info. about the La Luna cigar. I guess I can wait for a couple more months. By the way, do you know what is the URL for the new 'La Luna' web site so that I can check on them from time to time for the new cigar coming out ? Thanks again.

I just picked up a nice amount of the maduros (along the lines of a VSG) at Viernes Cultural en Calle Ocho a Habana Pequena. I love these cigars and they are excellent! One of my favorites.

andrewhac said:
Thanks, Gael. I am glad that you have the secret info. about the La Luna cigar. I guess I can wait for a couple more months. By the way, do you know what is the URL for the new 'La Luna' web site so that I can check on them from time to time for the new cigar coming out ? Thanks again.
www.lalunacigars.com

Welcome to
La Luna Cigars International

Our website is currently under construction.
Please check back later
Thank You for your patience