• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Palina

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
OK gentlemen, I did some searching for this brand and besides Cigarman Andy posting a few times about it and them showing up in a pass or 2 they aren't really reviewed that I can find at least. I have never had this brand before but its always on the top of Rod's forums so I should ask about them..

Good, Bad, Indifferent?? Are the expensive?? I see the company has been around forever so that must say something right?

I had my first La Palina a few weeks ago and it was the lightest/weakest cigar I have ever smoked. Don't get me wrong, it would be a good golf smoke in that it's smooth with a lot of smoke production, but it was pretty much like Pee Wee Herman in a ufc fight.

I love the El Diario Kill Bill and just smoked the Laguito No.2, which is also a great cigar. Keep in mind...KB is an ass-kicker. But the El Diario line made at Raices is a great blend and the other sizes aren't as powerful as the KB. Definitely worth a try.

I love the El Diario Kill Bill and just smoked the Laguito No.2, which is also a great cigar. Keep in mind...KB is an ass-kicker. But the El Diario line made at Raices is a great blend and the other sizes aren't as powerful as the KB. Definitely worth a try.

Thanks for that Isy, I don't see them many places what is their average cost per stick?

Thanks for that Isy, I don't see them many places what is their average cost per stick?

They're about $10 on average, with the KB at $35 for a 4 pack. The El Laguito is $13.50 a stick.a

Go for the La Luna's instead. You can thank Clint for the recommendation.

The Kill Bill is an awesome cigar, powerfull but a real flavor bomb,a bit pricey for the size but very very tastey

I've had several and like them. They're one of my "every day cigars".