• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Riqueza #3

rdj735

Linky

Pretty sure that several of you like these sticks... looks like a great deal!

I was just about to post the same link. I wish I could take advantage of this deal.

Sweet thank you! My dad has been nagging me to get him a box of these and this popped up just in time. :thumbs:

Scoop these up. Very flavorful and at that price they are well worth it. This is the one that got me into smoking.

Did everyone already buddy up on splits? I'm over budget this month, but I had my first La Riqueza today, and now I'm thinking I can find some change in the couch cushions. :p This smoke might have the best pre-light taste ever! Anyone?

We probably have enough people for 2 boxes. How many are you wanting?

I'm interested in up to ten. I can do less, though, if the numbers don't work out right.

I guess now would be a good time to mention that I was only kidding about digging change out of the couch cushions! :D I'd be happy to pay someone via PayPal tonight, if needed.

Added: Actually, if no one's made a move yet, I don't mind purchasing from the site, either... I just want to get everything squared away before the deal ends tonight!

I'm going to place an order. Let's get a final tally so I can see if I need to order two boxes.