• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Rosa Especial Mi Favorita

CD

JR’s gimmicky marketing of this cigar had me prepared for a raunchy smoking experience that might leave me feeling a little sick – shows how easily influenced I am.The tissue wrapped cigar had a beautiful, flawless chocolate brown wrapper.  The feel of the slightly square pressed stick was just right, not too firm and not too soft.  The draw was great – maybe a bit on the easy side but that’s okay.  There was lots of tasty smoke.  I was expecting a stinker but the flavor was surprisingly well balanced, rich but not raunchy.  The flavor & strength became a little more concentrated toward the end of the smoke.The burn was a little inconsistent half way through but it evened out towards the end.  I smoked it to the nub without any harshness.  It was a strong cigar but not overpowering – don’t let the catalog fool you.As you can tell I liked this one – it makes it onto my good smoke / good value list along with Mayorga & Aristoff.