• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Sirena "Merlion" National Launch & Pre Order! Chat,

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Hello Family,

I was torn where to post this, ultimately it is an event and a hell of a sale.

July 27 at 3pm Please join Miami Cigar & Co. as we have our National Release of The La Sirena Merlion at Burn's Tobacco in Chatanooga, TN!

Arielle (The Mermaid) Brand Manager will be there (huh, so will I) and it is going to be a kick ass party bash carnival!

Then, we have another party at the other Burn's the next day.

JFYI The original line made by Nestor Miranda and Jamie Garcia now has a little brother. Merlion is blended by La Aurora in 20 Count boxes.

Filler: Brazilian Bahia, Dominican corojo, Dominican Criollo and Nicaraguan Ligero
Binder: Sumatra from Brazil
Wrapper: Ecuadorian corojo
Robusto (5x50) $180
Toro (6x50) $200
Gran Toro (6x58) $210
**MSRP, The state of TN has a 7% tobacco tax.

A Box gets you:
10% off
New La Sirena T Shirt
New La Sirena Xikar Case
5 La Sirena Corona (Jamie My Father blend)

On Friday July 27 at 3pm
Burn's Tobacco
110 Jordan Drive
Chattanooga‎, TN‎ 37421
(423) 855-5200

Saturday July 28 at 7pm
Burn's Downtown
725 Cherry Street
Chattanooga‎ TN‎ 37402
(423) 267-7740

If you can't make it, you may pre order, but I will be sad.

Thanks to all.

Brother, if I weren't already going to be out of town (on vacation thank goodness because, I need it!) I'd make the trip up to Chatty to see you and try some of these!!
Do you have the state of Alabama in your territory?? If so, you better give me a shout when you get over here around Birmingham.

Brad,

Man, it has been a minute brother. Alabama, not now. I miss those folks, lets see what we can do.