• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Tradicion Cubana : Petite Torpedo

alkaline

Size: 5 x 54
Shape: Torpedo
Wrapper: Ecuador
Filler: D.R., Nic.
Binder: Honduras

Had this one sitting in the humi for about 1 year. It sports a beautifully smooth wrapper...and although it feels light it was very solid with no soft spots.

1/3 : Very smooth. Initial flavors of tobacco and light chocolate. After the initial light the smoke turned a bit dry but it was complemented with a very clean tobacco taste.

2/3 : Still extremely smooth. Now picking up hints of leather. No spice present.

3/3 : Still very smooth with no flavors of spice or pepper. Light chocolate notes continue with a prominent flavor which is distinctly almond.

Overall a tremendous mild smoke. I had this about 1 hour after enjoying a Bolivar RC so the strength may be a bit more than I perceived. If you are looking for an excellent morning / afternoon smoke look no further. I've tried many vitolas from LTC and this stands out as the winner. Terrific smoke and a real bargain at about $90 for a box of 25.

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

Never heard of the smoke but sounds nice. Great review and pictures. Thanks

Anthem was nice enough to send me one of these. I was unexpectedly surprised by how good it was. Great cigar in my book :thumbs: