• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Labor Day

Just another typical day in retirement. :p Anyways, gearing up for my Bday tomorrow and flying to Vegas on Monday. So nothing special at all. :whistling:

My fair lady and beautiful son are going to Iowa with her parents leaving me alone at home for 5 days. I informed my employees that I would check in from time to time and it is pink slips for any who burn the place to the ground. I am now going to party like I was in college again! If you hear sirens...they are headed to my house. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

Nate

Ha! Functional bachelorhood is one of the best vacations there is!

Wife got us tickets for Big and Rich at the Colorado State Fair this weekend. I intend to put a dent in the fresh roasted corn supply.

Not to do anything related to labor :laugh:

Brian

My town has 2 police on at a time and 4 banks, you do the math.

Saturday is my first day off in 12 days. I have 3 in row off and told my staff my cell cell phone, crackberry and landline have been cut off and will not operate again until 6AM on Tuesday. My brother, that I haven't seen in almost 2 years is bringing his latest hottie for a visit and we're gona watch the kids play ball, eat drink and smoke. Oh, and I'll nap alot! Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing weekend! Dan :cool:

I've been working 6 or 7 days a week for the last 6-7 months, so this will be a much needed 3 day weekend!!! :blush:

Sunday, we're doing our fantasy football draft, and afterwards we all golf. Other than that... RELAX, DRINK, SMOKE, and enjoy the time off!!!

Saturday.......have friends over and smoke cigars
Sunday.........Cigar store owner is having a cookout..we'll smoke cigars
Monday.........Going to cook out to........what else....smoke cigars

We just got back from Pueblo and the Big and Rich concert. It was FANTASTIC! We got to meet the band, John, Kenny, Cowboy Troy, and Two-foot Fred. Granted, that was a cattle call referred to a "meet and greet", but both John and Kenny looked me in the eye and gave me a knuckle crunching handshake. Both thanked me for coming to the show. Our seats were about 150 feet out at 45 degrees from the stage. The only drawback was that they either played too loud, or I just can't cope with it like I used to. The Bed and Breakfast we stayed in for the night began life in 1906 as the personal mansion of some local industry magnate. That was a wonderful 24 hour vacation.