• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ladies and gentlemen please

Near as I can tell nobody won since none of you followed the rules.

RULES:
You must be a member here prior to 8/15/07
You must have 50 posts
You are allowed 4 guesses in the format of 500/80 (bands total/"other" bands)
Contest will run until 10PM EST tonight.

OK, before the lynch mob finds my house :p

The total amount of bands is 346 so that makes TASMAN the winner of part one with his guess of 345.
The amount of ISOM bands is 42 and that was first guessed by Strayvector.

CONGRATS to both, PM me your addy and I'll get your prizes out on Friday.

Thanks to all for playing!

Congrats to the two winners and of course Ray for his two milestones...

WOOOHOOOO! :thumbs:

Thanks Ray and congrats Strayvector!

Congrats to the owners of two of the best avatars on the site!!

Hear here!!

:cool:

Thank you Ray, and congratulations once again on your milestones.

Well done, Tasman.

Received the smokes today AVB and I just want to say thanks for the contest! Can't wait to set them bad boys a flame and love the kickers that came with them! You must have read my mind bro!

Top notch! :thumbs:

Dean

Glad they got there safely and I'm sure you can use the extras. Now I just need to hear from Strayvector and I can close this one out.

Received the smokes today AVB and I just want to say thanks for the contest! Can't wait to set them bad boys a flame and love the kickers that came with them! You must have read my mind bro!

Top notch! :thumbs:

Dean

Damm, where does the time go. Echoing the sentiments above, the place would not be the same without you!! :cool:

Wow, Ray. Got the very incredible package. Thank you very much for the contest, the swag, and the cigars. Incredible selection of cigars with a couple that I've been meaning to try and one I've never even seen! Like Dean said, you must be a mind reader.

:thumbs:

Glad you like the selection and the extras. Enjoy!