• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ladies & Gentleman, I give to you....

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Huge thanks and kudos go out to all my BOTLs that helped put this together, vote on it, critisize it, heck - even laugh at it.
But the bottom line is - it was delivered today and it ROCKS.

Big scan, so I provided a link instead of posting it directly on this page. Sorry about the horizontal lines - they're not actually in the ad. Guess that's what you get when you use a cheap scanner. :p
Full Page 7 Scan

Thanks brothers. Thank you packages go out to two lbrief & Moki on Monday!
Dave :D

Quick edit. It's a little smaller, but here's a scan without the lines:
Line Free Ad

Whoa, did you notice the typo on the third line from the bottom? :0

But besides that... looks great! :thumbs:

vewyphishy said:
I'll assume you're joking as I have no idea what you're talking about ???

Better you then me! I can't tell you how many people I had proof read it - and you come in afterwards and tell me I have a typo!

BAH!
Dave :p

"Come IT"??
I have no idea what you're talking about - I quite obviously said "Come IN" as you can clearly see in my post above.

You can ignore my little edit line as well :p

Dave ;)

vewyphishy said:

But besides that... looks great! :thumbs:
WTH!!!
That's not funny :angry:
You scared the cr@p out of me!!

Ok, it was a little funny :D :D :D

I'm glad it turned out OK Dave. I guess we won't be seeing much of you on the board anymore. Now that the business is gonna come rolling in, and keep you busy 24/7. :)

Here are the ads, side by side (both are scaled down a bit to make them fit)... come a long way baby!

dwf_ad_comparison.jpg

moki said:
Here are the ads, side by side (both are scaled down a bit to make them fit)... come a long way baby!

dwf_ad_comparison.jpg
Definitely a much better looking ad without that dork in the upper-left corner...bummer about the typo though!!! :D :D :D

Great team effort guys...the final product is very good!! (minus the typos!!!)

Back