• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LaLuna Natural Fuerte

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
I went to LaLuna today after work and hung out with Gael for a while. He told me they just got in their new shipment of Fuertes, so I smoked a Natural Fuerte while we talked. It was the best LaLuna cigar I've had yet!

Smoking Notes

The robusto in this line is a 4 1/2 by 46 or 48 (sorry, I'm not sure on the ring). The construction was perfect and the firmness was just how I like it (just a little bit of give when pinched). When I took it out of the cello it smell great and I decided to punch instead of cutting so I colud smoke it down to the nub if need be. I could see that I was going to get complete combustion with this stick right away. The ash was totally grey and burned even all the way down (a common LaLuna trait). I was surprised at the amount of smoke I got even though I punched. The flavor was very smooth and kind of reminded me of the LaLuna Full Moon a little bit (if you haven't had a Full Moon I guess that doesn't help). The only other flavor similarity I can attempt to make would be to some of the Partagas I've had in the past. I would say it was a medium/full or even a full bodied smoke. This was hands down the best LaLuna I've had so I bought four more before I left and can't wait to try the other Fuerte lines.

Side note:
Gael also has the African Fuertes and Maduro Fuertes in stock now. If you're interested in buying some drop him an email or PM.

I'll post my thoughts on the African and Maduro Fuertes once I get the chance to torch some :D

Mmmmm, LaLuna Fuerte, great smokes. Nice review, almost as though I could taste it :thumbs:

gatorsmg said:
The flavor was very smooth and kind of reminded me of the LaLuna Full Moon a little bit (if you haven't had a Full Moon I guess that doesn't help).
BTW, I do believe Gael said the cigar you are referring to as a full moon was what became eitherf the LHB or V2. I don't remember. I just remember mentioning it to him once and the full moon was an unreleased cigar that eventually changed its name.