• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lancero Culebra

puffstuff

Guys, the next 40 of these have arrived. They will start shipping tomorrow. Sorry there are none of these available. They were all pre sold, and the list if there are any cancellations is very deep.

Happy New Year,

Al

Yes! I had just about given up on these things! I can't wait to get mine.

D

These are SWEET! I got mine from Al and they look great. I have yet to some them, they look so good! Thanks Al. If you guys are looking for a guy to buy from online give Al a call.

Al I was wondering, did you only get a hundred (or ninety at the moment) of these, or were there only one hundred made?

D

Al I was wondering, did you only get a hundred (or ninety at the moment) of these, or were there only one hundred made?

D

50 came in the first round, only 40 came in this time. We are waiting for 10 more. For a grand total of 100.

Al

Damnit................I broke my finger and my keyboard when I saw this!

Am I on that list of the 40 shipping out?

Please, oh please, please, please. ???

D

50 came in the first round, only 40 came in this time. We are waiting for 10 more. For a grand total of 100.

Al

Sorry, I made my question too complicated. Are you the only vendor that got these? I haven't heard about them anywhere else, so I was assuming you were.

D

lfd_culebra_lanceros.jpg

brian this is TJ from the herf... these thing look great, you will not be let down.

Al - received mine yesterday. The kids thought that was the weirdest looking cigar they had ever seen. The wife just rolled her eyes. :sign: