• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lancero or Big Boy

Which do you prefer?

• Lancero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 by 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Puro

Which size do you prefer? Lancero (long and thin; 7 by 38/39) or a large format (6 by 60)?

It's funny.... before coming to CP I would've said larger ring gauges hands down. But now, more and more, I find myself gravitating to the smaller ring gauges.

Of the two listed, I would rather have a lancero.

I prefer cigars that are less than 50 ring gauge in size.

As a long-time robusto smoker, lately I've been smoking more lanceros. Especially the Miami 8&11 and Oliva Serie V lanceros. I wouldn't ever buy a 6X60 myself, just too darn big. So, you can guess my vote.

LANCERO FTW!

6" x 60 is just obnoxiously large and uncomfortable to smoke.

i would have to agree with all here, the 6x60 is not gonna get much votes but i think another size might have like a toro or torpedo(my fav at the moment)

"All of the above" was not an option. Why limit yourself...?? Different smokes for different times, moods, etc.

"All of the above" was not an option. Why limit yourself...?? Different smokes for different times, moods, etc.

I just assumed he was looking at a new vitola of cigar for Devil's Weed and wanted to know which one would be more preferable between the two.

I just assumed he was looking at a new vitola of cigar for Devil's Weed and wanted to know which one would be more preferable between the two.
Ahh....gotcha. In that case, make mine a double corona..... :laugh:

Corona Gorda is ideal for me, but anything from about 43-50 is good in my book. PC are OK too, but I feel like I torch the whole thing in one puff.

If that's the case, I hope he goes with some smaller ring guage options. The choice of robusto, toro and churchill is boring...

Out of the two choices, I would definitely have to go with the Lancero Luis. I still love the occasional Fatty now and then, but I never seem to be let down by a Lancero with a great wrapper.
Seems like they just have a knack for having that perfect balance, that lets just the right amount of the wrapper profile peek through on the finish.

Lancero for sure. There arnt enough lines that have them, but those that do, I find it is my favorite in the line. I love the wrapper to filler ratio of the lancero.