• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Land of Lincoln Herf VII Sign In

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
If you plan on attending, post here. Need to get a count for the fish fry and pizzas on Saturday. Thanks!

If you plan on attending, post here. Need to get a count for the fish fry and pizzas on Saturday. Thanks!

Okay:
Rusty_Fence_Post_IMG_6289.jpg

Thanks CC, I'll put you down for the fish heads and pizza crust. :)

I'd really like to make a solid effort to make this. It's a bit far off for me to give you a "guarantee" but I don't see any reason why at worst I can't drive up there Saturday for some smokes then head back that night.

OK, ya' buncha homos.... are you coming or not? Or are you just waiting to surprise me for my 15th wedding anniversary with numerous gifts and the blessing of your presence? :laugh:

OK, ya' buncha homos.... are you coming or not? Or are you just waiting to surprise me for my 15th wedding anniversary with numerous gifts and the blessing of your presence? :laugh:

I'll be there FRUIT CAKE!!!!!

I'll be there for the cigar function, anything else, you take care of. :laugh:

Matt told me he has 60 herfers definitely going, seeing as how this might be the last LOLH, i hope more people go as i would like to put more faces to names. :thumbs:

Matt told me he has 60 herfers definitely going, seeing as how this might be the last LOLH, i hope more people go as i would like to put more faces to names. :thumbs:

Had a few more people sign up. Looks like somewhere between 60-80 right now. More for Saturday than Friday. Those guys are gonna miss out on some good fish.....

I'd really like to make a solid effort to make this. It's a bit far off for me to give you a "guarantee" but I don't see any reason why at worst I can't drive up there Saturday for some smokes then head back that night.

It's worth the trip!

It's this saturday so i hope a whole lot of show up. I'll be there on Saturday.

Had A GREAT TIME at the LOLH, met so many people i can't remember them all. Matt was definately the "Host with the Most". Thanks Matt for a great event, you should have seen him in his shorts, you do control the flow during the whole event. Great job by the entire crew working behind the scene. There sure were a lot of Club Stogie members there, everyone there was class. :thumbs: