• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Larry Joins CP

Larry

Hello everyone! Just joined CP a few days ago. What a cool site! Been smoking for a few years both domestics and ISOMs and have been treading CF and CW waters for a long time. I hope to share my limited cigar knowledge and hopefully I can herf with you guys especially the LA area cigar enthusiasts. :)

Welcome aboard, you'll find a great bunch of people here. I saw you checking out the "lively" discussion in the "Please Remember Them" thread.

This is a great place because we all come from different walks of life, backgrounds and different political philosophies (yeah like me and mikedevilsfan) but we have fun and can respect differences.

Oh yeah, it can get real interesting sometimes. For example, check out some of the "discussion" about our favorite college football teams. mikedevilsfan and my banter is very subdued compared to some of those :D

Are you really 98 years old like your profile sez?

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the welcome Bill !

It's been a busy day at work so today, I feel like I'm 98. :D

Howdy Larry & welcome to CP. If you feel like your 98, then you'll probably fit right in here like a glove.... :D

Welcome aboard. Pull up a chair, light one up and sit a spell, ya ol' timer!

Dave :D

Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

The friendliest cigar BB on the net ;) You may see several of us on the other boards as well, but most of us count this place as home :love:

Sam

Hmmm...I'm already starting to see some CF guys here. One of the things I've observed too is that this site is a lot friendlier. It does make my visits to cigar BB's a lot more fun. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Now send me the newbie samplers! ;) Just kidding guys. Actually I'm cigarflip on CF. Hi Sam!

LOL @ Larry hey bud I am SamGuss over on CF ;) Nice to see you here and yes, not taking anything away from the other boards it is very friendly here. Enjoy yourself and let me know if you need anything!

Sam

Larry,

You are right. . . this is a VERY friendly board. In fact, I used to visit most of the other boards, and since finding CP, I don't visit any of the other ones. I just don't like all the fighting and bickering.

So. . .welcome! ! ! Come on in, kick back and put your feet up, light one up, and join in on the fun.

GLAD YOUR HERE!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka Steve the Grandpaw)

Sometimes the bickering is fun and entertaining. Most of the time it gets old though. I guess that further explains the 98 years old. :)