• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Vegas 7/20 and 7/24-25

DesertRat

Perpetual Newbie
I'll be heading to Vegas this Sunday but not arriving until late evening (not driving across the desert during the day). I will be at Casa Fuente Monday night the 20th.

I have to return home Tuesday night for doctor appointments with my wife on Wednesday and Thursday and will be returning to Vegas on Thursday night. Which means I'll be up for CF again on Friday and/or Saturday the 24th and 25th before heading back home on Sunday the 26th.

If anyone will be around let me know!

Danny

I'll be heading to Vegas this Sunday but not arriving until late evening (not driving across the desert during the day). I will be at Casa Fuente Monday night the 20th.

I have to return home Tuesday night for doctor appointments with my wife on Wednesday and Thursday and will be returning to Vegas on Thursday night. Which means I'll be up for CF again on Friday and/or Saturday the 24th and 25th before heading back home on Sunday the 26th.

Danny

Dan I just sent you a pm asking this very question please disregard. I should be up for a smoke early Monday evening. Let me know your schedule.

PJ

Danny

Dan I just sent you a pm asking this very question please disregard. I should be up for a smoke early Monday evening. Let me know your schedule.

PJ

PM responded to. Monday evening, Casa Fuente it is!

If you guys let me know the time I'll try to stop in and say hello. I'll be at MGM Grand Sun-Mon-Tue nights.

If you guys let me know the time I'll try to stop in and say hello. I'll be at MGM Grand Sun-Mon-Tue nights.

Why don't we try for something after dinner like 7:00pm?

Shoot me a pm and let me know what works best for you guys, I'm flexible

Was great herfin with you guys. I stuck around until closing. After you two left it was just little ole me all by meyself.

There in CF.

With nobody but Vanya to keep me company. :D

I'm back home tonight and tomorrow and will be back in Vegas tomorrow night through Sunday

But Vanya is mine mine I tell ya!
You two keep yer grubby mitts off her! Muh ah hah hah!!!!

Fun for sure! Damn good new drink too!!!

PJ

But Vanya is mine mine I tell ya!
You two keep yer grubby mitts off her! Muh ah hah hah!!!!

Fun for sure! Damn good new drink too!!!

PJ

Vanya is actually pretty damn smart! Been in this country only 4 years and speaks nearly perfect English and well on her way to a bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Good for her!

You're right, that drink was excellent!! And the second and third and... :blush:

I ended up walking back home in the rain although after the 115 degree heat of the day it was quite nice to cool off and besides, how many times do you see it pour down rain on the LV Strip? That place really needed a wash real bad.

Thanks for the invite men I had a great time. I'll be back in town sometime in Sept but I'm still not sure exactly when. I'll let you both know once we firm up a date.