• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last cigar ever.

Definitely a Henri Wintermans. Or maybe 5 Old Port Colts taped together and dipped in more Port. Oh: how about a Lars Tetens?

I have to say a Saint Luis Rey Double Corona :blush:

Or maybe even a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro

Good thing I have a few of each

Last cigar would probably be an Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109. Of course, that's subject to change.

Last cigar would probably be an Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109. Of course, that's subject to change.

That was definitely a front runner of mine too. It would be probably my #3. If it wasn't for you Khari, I wouldn't have had it yet! Thanks again :thumbs:

Probably something Tatuaje or Padron and in the largest vitola. :)
What a cruel question...

That was definitely a front runner of mine too. It would be probably my #3. If it wasn't for you Khari, I wouldn't have had it yet! Thanks again :thumbs:

No sweat. You ever smoke that thing?

Padron 1926. So far the best cigar I've ever had, and would want it to be the last.

I actually thought about this the other day while watching "Deep Impact". If you knew the world was going to be destroyed in a couple months or whatever, what would you do? I thought I would definitely try to smoke as many cigars as possible. Get some 100-pointers. Rarities. Opus football. Anything!

A custom-rolled San Cristobal A size . . . lit with a Cohiba Behike! :rolleyes:

And until it can be done, it WON'T be my last cigar, dagnabbit. Period! :D

~Boar

Padilla Hybrid and a highball glass filled with Hennessy Pure White

That cigar is HUGE I have a couple in my Humidor. Sweetbreads avatar is awesome! For me I'd have to say a Cohiba Siglo VI, I'm sure that's subject to change though!