• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last One Walks Tonight

LongDraw

Wanna Be Tough Guy
Wow, I feel old. But proud. My youngest will receive his High School Diploma tonight. In a thread about a month ago, I posted I would smoke my first Opus. But I recently acquired a GOF. Which one should I torch? I am thinking the GOF since they are harder to come by.

I'd go with the GOF, but don't set yourself up for failure or for a less then spectacular cigar.

Enjoy it for what it is, your sons graduation and not the cigar itself.

Enjoy whichever cigar you choose. I don't think my dad smoked a cigar when I graduated High School. But I'm sure he probably smoked a whole box after he dropped me off at the MEPS to send my butt off to MCRD Parris Island.

Congrats on you youngest child graduating from High School.

My youngest son is also a senior in High School this year, but still has another 2 weeks of school left.

Smoke the GOF and be proud.
Just think, the bills for college will be rolling in soon... :laugh:

Wow, I feel old. But proud. My youngest will receive his High School Diploma tonight. In a thread about a month ago, I posted I would smoke my first Opus. But I recently acquired a GOF. Which one should I torch? I am thinking the GOF since they are harder to come by.

My son walked with his class Tuesday night. Then we went home and each had a smoke. Very proud to have gotten my youngest through school. As you are I am sure!
Way to go parents and kids!!!!!!

PJ

Good cigars will come and go, but great things in life only happen once (I know, matchbook philosphy :rolleyes: ).

Have your son choose, who cares, just enjoy yourself and the rightful pride you have in your son and yourself.

My deepest praise to both of you.

Save your good cigars till the day he moves out. That's cause for celebration.

Doc.