• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Addition: New Cabinet

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
A local gentleman came into my shop and handed out flyers saying he needed to get rid of a cabinet humi because it took up too much space and his wife didn't want it in the house. The price was well....let's say very inexpensive, even compared to Cigarbid's cabinets. This was a deal I couldn't pass up, so I bought it for myself as a birthday gift. The humidifier works AWESOME, and within a couple hours the cabinet was already at 69/70. I've loaded a good portion of my current collection in it (except for those boxes coming in :whistling:) , but will still keep my 2 Desktops for singles.

I'm pretty excited about it and just wanted to post some pics for those that heard about it. It's 7ft. Tall, 3ft. wide, and 18in. deep. So without further adieu... :)

358751066.jpg

358751069.jpg

358751071.jpg

that is friggin awesome. If you ever have to get rid of it I will send you my UPS account # :sign:

Great pickup Jake :thumbs: :thumbs: ...I can not wait to get my hands on my vino temp and get it set up and working.

Hah that's a big ole humidifier! Very nice pick up, congrats man, gotta work on filling it up now so you can find another one.

Awesome! Good luck with that thing. :thumbs:

Thats a great cabinet you got their Jake! :thumbs:

But it looks pretty much filled to me :whistling:

Rene

Very nice addition Jake. But the third box from the top seems out of place. It needs to come to me. LOL Enjoy brother...