• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Montecristo Specials From Puroexpress.com

Backslide said:
................ Can't report this via mobile app. Argghhh

broblues said:
Reported.

He could be a vendor gentlemen. He posted in the appropriate Forum to market his cigars to the Canadian, European, Mexican, and Pacific rim markets if he is.

Before we jump the gun, let Rod figure it out.

Sorry guys but I thought that this thread was the right place to post specials and other offers from retailers?

jsanders said:
Sorry guys but I thought that this thread was the right place to post specials and other offers from retailers?

You're correct!

jsanders said:

What Gr8ful1 mentioned is correct. Please don't take the comments of some of the guys 'jumping the gun' as a correct statement...or Gary's comment of "Nah...report him." to heart, he was just busting on the first two posters.

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for coming to CP to post it!

Just thinking that even a retailer should post an intro. :whistling:

Retailers don't have to post an intro, assuming they're providing deals in this particular forum.  If they want to become part of the community, like some of our vendors, then an intro is expected.  Otherwise, this forum is intended for any retailer who wishes to post a deal, assuming they're in good standing.

Rod said:
Retailers don't have to post an intro, assuming they're providing deals in this particular forum.  If they want to become part of the community, like some of our vendors, then an intro is expected.  Otherwise, this forum is intended for any retailer who wishes to post a deal, assuming they're in good standing.

....is he?

There's one word that says...no!

;)

grateful1 said:

....is he?

;)

Then speak up! ;)

jsanders said:

Should be 'for'.

But hey...I've been known to be incorrect!

Rod said:

....is he?

;)

Then speak up! ;)

There's nothing from me that says "they" aren't in good standing.

I've never.....heard....of any problems or bad customer service from them....but that's just me!