• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Pipe Purchase - Pipes, Tobacco, and Accessories 2019

I really like that Poker.
I've got a Poker and it's becoming a quick favorite shape for me

Thanks. It’s a Boswell estate that just arrived. I’m not normally a fan of that shape but this one really caught my eye. Looking forward to lighting it up.

Just in time for a state wide shut down. Thankfully my industry has been vetted as essential. Sounded like it was gonna be a battle for a minute there but no matter what side of the political aisle you sit on, everyone love turkey on Thanksgiving and bacon/eggs in the morning. 😎

382D569E-7125-433A-B643-4AA0811EB43F.jpeg

Just in time for a state wide shut down. Thankfully my industry has been vetted as essential. Sounded like it was gonna be a battle for a minute there but no matter what side of the political aisle you sit on, everyone love turkey on Thanksgiving and bacon/eggs in the morning. 😎

View attachment 30280

ODF is good stuff

ODF is good stuff
Im pretty excited by the description. I’ll probably bring some to work tomorrow to try the new MM Morgan. I was super nervous about the Cross Eyed Cricket because some reviews y’all about how strong the tin note is on the ‘rum punch’ but it actually smells less like an aero and more like a heavy english

I love the look and feel of this pipe. Another new blend for me as well. Excited to pair these up tomorrow!

1C84E59A-ACCC-4C6A-B468-3A50FE35EF80.jpeg

Back to pipe smoking after 25 years, so I needed everything. all purchased within last 60 days.
PIPES:
Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman Cob pipe
Big Ben Boomer Billiard - Straight
2 (1 for my son in law) Stanwell Royal Guard Billiard pipe
2 (1 for my son) Stanwell Featherweight Brown Brandy pipe
TOBACCO:
Davidoff Red Mixture
Cult Blood Red Moon
East India Trading Co. Officers Club
Sutcliff Private Stock Barbados Plantation
Norman Rockwell Portrait
C'est La Vie