• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Pipe Purchases - Pipes, Tobacco and Accessories 2021

Wait, breweries are using tobacco as adjuncts in their beers? Interesting.
I have been wanting to experiment with the "nicotini" tobacco infused spirits. But the dosing is critical. Nicotine by volume is far more toxic than many other poisons. It is only in higher alcohol concentration this is a concern as it is a more efficient catalyst for extraction of nicotine.

Over the last couple of years, I’ve avoided aromatics like the plague. There were only a few I really enjoyed. I’ve recently tried a few and I’m opening up to them. Grab a variety to try. Picked up some Elizebethan Mixture in case that plan goes south 😉C9DE2044-58E4-4591-9532-86F31762AE84.jpeg

Over the last couple of years, I’ve avoided aromatics like the plague. There were only a few I really enjoyed. I’ve recently tried a few and I’m opening up to them. Grab a variety to try. Picked up some Elizebethan Mixture in case that plan goes south 😉View attachment 50427
Have you tried that George's blend?

Dan, if you are just starting into pipes, I'd be happy to send you some stuff. I am basically done pipe smoking and have tons of "stuff".
Thank you. I am ok for now. And I saw your post in the trades section. Might reach out at some point if I decide to get more into this hobby