• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Toy

Very nice. If I were to have gotten a cruiser, it probably would have been something very similar to that. Probably not a bad trade off, honestly.

As a Triumph guy, myself, and a newb here, I will refrain from any sort of talk of studded leather H-D logo undies, vested teddy bears, or footie pajama's with chaps. Ok, I kid. I kid. I think. Seriously, though, what's the anniversary in '08? They make a 105th anniversary model? It's a very nice piece of steel (and chrome... icky), but methinks HD is milking the whole anniversary model thing. It's a serious question, not a knock on your motorcycle, as if I still rode it would be a serious consideration for premium garage space. Beautiful piece of machinery.

Nice! Now it's time to get some new biker booty with big jugs and tattoos to ride on the back :D

edit:sp

find WKOTI's avatar girl, now that! is tig ole bitties.

Super nice ride!

Been riding to work lately, about an hour each way. I don't even feel like I'm on 2 wheels. Thing runs like a champ. :D