• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latin Gold....Any good?

Trauma

Hey fellow cigar lovers! I recently returned from a trip to San Antonio on some buisness and found a "Latin Gold" store in the local mall and had never heard of them before, I went in and purchased 4 cigars (about $17.00 worth) and smoked one and thought it was "so-so" but my question to you all is... What do you think of these paticular cigars? They seem to have some mail order club going... They werent THAT good to me personally. Let me know what you allt hink and below I took some video and a pic of myself enjoying one infront of the Alamo! :thumbs:

SanAntonioJan2011021.jpg

SanAntonioJan2011020.jpg

They're kind of a neat little operation, rolling all their own stuff out of a shop on the Riverwalk Mall. Not a fan of their blends myself, particularly.

~Boar

They're kind of a neat little operation, rolling all their own stuff out of a shop on the Riverwalk Mall. Not a fan of their blends myself, particularly.

~Boar

Oh I thought that was just an outlet store, didn't realize it was the HQ for the brand o_O

I spent a month or two in San Antonio one weekend a couple of years ago and also made my way through that treacherous mall to find Latin Gold.

I bought a few sticks and of the ones I've smoked, they were all rolled really tightly and what smoke I could coax out of them was mediocre at best. The others are taking up space in my humidor until the time when I have my own lawn to mow or a guest I hate.

If you thought they were "so so" why would you think any other opinion is valuable...??

If you smoked something that you thought was "so so" and I said "on no, it's the promised smoke" would you change your opinion...??

I spent a month or two in San Antonio one weekend a couple of years ago and also made my way through that treacherous mall to find Latin Gold.

I bought a few sticks and of the ones I've smoked, they were all rolled really tightly and what smoke I could coax out of them was mediocre at best. The others are taking up space in my humidor until the time when I have my own lawn to mow or a guest I hate.

Great line! I have a few of those sticks saved up too! :whistling:

Well damn, ain't that the wall Ozzie pissed on?

Doc.