• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Launch code initiated

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Strategic outposts in the Southeast have been mapped :sneaky:

Robb

Due to the insolence if these neutered infidels, :p a command decision has been made to retard their progression north.

0302 2940 0001 1603 9381

0302 2940 0001 1603 9398

0302 2940 0001 1603 9374

0302 2940 0001 1603 9367

And just to harass their comrades over on the left coast

0302 2940 0001 1603 9404

With luck these should arrive in time as to make our world much nicer. These poor fools thought they would be out next weekend golfing and smoking big cigars and creating a nuisance to the general public but shall now be home tending to their lawns. :thumbs:

Robb :sneaky:

My mail box was blown to peices. Robb, yer out of hand. I get home from work and there's this package waitin' for me and it's a selection of these fine ceegars and a drink to boot. All I have to say is I hope you have a kevlar protected mail box. Thanx alot brother and you are a top notch bomber. :thumbs:

I too just got bombed by Robb! A very nice selection of cigars and a nice little bottle of Vodka too! I think i'm going to put a twist of lime in a shot glass and see how this stuff tastes :D

Thanks Robb. You are the man!

Vic

Knowing how devious some of the brothers here can be I replaced my mailbox with a reinforced concrete box some time ago. Although the mailman does bitch about lifting the lid . :p It performed beautifuly, just a whisp of smoke escaped, was a bit of consern with the noise when it went off. Not sure how Robb knew I like brandy... :0

Oh, almost forgot Robb, ......duck :0

We may have a dud here,

0302 2940 0001 1603 9381 should have landed in Mechanicsville, VA. However intelligence (USPS) can not confirm that at this time. Any news from Glen?

I truly hope the rest of you enjoy your smokes.

Robb

Robbmt said:
We may have a dud here,

0302 2940 0001 1603 9381 should have landed in Mechanicsville, VA. However intelligence (USPS) can not confirm that at this time. Any news from Glen?

I truly hope the rest of you enjoy your smokes.

Robb
Uh oh! One of our brothers is MIA. :0

Robb, ya might want to check that number ;)

Track & Confirm

Delivery Status

You entered 0302 2940 0001 1603 9381

Your item was accepted at 4:28 pm on April 29, 2003 in BALLWIN, MO 63011. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Truly sorry that it got messed up. Going to postal service Monday because I'm looking at green receipt right here with Address in Mechanicsville, VA 23111

0302 2940 0001 1603 9381

Hope somebody else likes cigars :0

:( :( :( :( :(

boohoohoo!!! my box ended up in mo. ???
what am i going to do? i guess i will have to wait patiently! :p

Some bad news Glen,

That was my post office accepting the package in Ballwin, MO.
Earlier today I was at the Postal service and your package is en route to Denver, CO

No kidding!!!!!

Give it a few more days, then I'm back at the public servants.

(Another ****ty day in paradise)

Robb

denver huh??
well maybe the box will come back with a rocky mountain high!!

(i know it was bad but it's the best i could do before my coffee!!)

patiently waiting :D

gws3 said:
patiently waiting :D
:( still patiently waiting

~oh where, oh where has my little box gone.....oh where, oh where has it gone.....~

denver stupid! :p

Well they made it back to me today. Don't know how,don't care.

Smokes don't look to much worse for the wear, still though, gonna put those in the humi for awhile. Sending some others out soon as I find a bigger box :p

Robb

:0 oh- oh!!!

"honey, can i go buy a concrete stell reinforced mailbox?" :D

:( oh woes me! i guess i've been forgotten about. ???
oh i know he's driving over to deliver them personally! :p :D

A nice little hanggliding weekend adventure to refresh the body and soul for the tasks ahead. Dont worry, I found that new box.

Robb