• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Layoffs!

ronman

I got the bad news this past Monday that I would be laid off for a while. I kind of saw it coming, things were slowing way down once we got a project finished and shipped, but I felt that I was a hard worker and would avoid it at least for a while. On the bright side, they told me that they would call me back once things picked up again in a couple of months (the company has a line on some work, but the customer hasn't given the go ahead to start). I am in the automotive supplier business but we've been getting hit hard since the Big Three have been sending a lot of our jobs overseas to get it done cheaper.

Sorry to hear that bud, but sometimes it's during those times that you get a better deal. I wish you luck!

Sam

same thing is happening to my uncle. sorry to hear, :(

on the bright side, now you have more time to post here. :thumbs:

Keep the faith brother, work will be back before you know it..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

man, i hate to hear people loosing their jobs.! bright side is ... take a break! smoke some gars.. heheheh

not sure if you are interested. but.. the union pacific rail road is always hiring people someplace.. check out this link, see if there is anything open near you..

http://www.careerlink.org/0/0/5/7/interfac.htm

been ging through that crap for last year and a half.
bouncing from temp job to temp job tking 1/2 pay
looks like my oddyssey is finally over though.
like they say"whenever one door closes, another opens"
know my prayers are with you bro! :thumbs:

todd