• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lazy Sunday

BSchmidt1981

The tri-tip should be coming out of the smoker in a couple of hours. The Saints not covering the spread cost me my 5 team parlay...oh well. I think it's time to fire up a WOAM or two and play some cards online. Damn I love the weekends!

We're getting much needed rain down here, finally. It's been pouring down. I whipped up a big pot of chili and have been eating bowls of Frito Pie all day. About to fire up a cigar and have a drink!

~Boar

We're getting much needed rain down here, finally. It's been pouring down. I whipped up a big pot of chili and have been eating bowls of Frito Pie all day. About to fire up a cigar and have a drink!

~Boar

Sounds like the perfect meal for a rainy day! Whats on the cigar menu today?

~Boar

Dang that sounds GREAT, The absolute best chili iI've ever had was made by a co-worker from Brown Wood Tx. I sure wish I could make chili like he does.

Damn it Boar, you've got me drooling all over myself, wishing I had a bowl. LOL

Jason