• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Led Zeppelin Back Together

Maggs44

Led Zeppelin will perform a one time concert in memory of Ahmet Ertegun, founder of Atlantic Records, on Nov. 26th at London's The O2 venue. Jason Bonham will fill in for his dad John.

Not sure if the event will be televised... hope so, but I'm sure it will be taped and a DVD will be made.

I wish Led Zepplin the best, but i think i'd rather remember them like they were, young. :thumbs:

I'd much rather they just collaborate as Page/Plant (can throw in John Paul Jones too), but don't' call it Zeppelin. Led Zeppelin died once Bonzo did. I really liked the Page/Plant album that came out in the 90s.

Heard the show was amazing.

Complete Set List:

"Good Times Bad Times"
"Ramble On"
"Black Dog"
"In My Time of Dying"
"For Your Life"
"Trampled Under Foot"
"Nobody's Fault but Mine"
"No Quarter"
"Since I've Been Loving You"
"Dazed and Confused"
"Stairway to Heaven"
"The Song Remains the Same"
"Misty Mountain Hop"
"Kashmir"
Encore:
"Whole Lotta Love"
"Rock and Roll"

Video1

Link2

Link 3

I had actually won the right to buy tickets but knew it wasn't in the budget so off to ebay it went. At least I didn't try to pay off the mortgage like some did.

I had actually won the right to buy tickets but knew it wasn't in the budget so off to ebay it went. At least I didn't try to pay off the mortgage like some did.

Wow, that is pretty cool. Did you win the ticket lottery on these? I heard you had to be present to pick up the tickets with the credit card you purchased them with. I wish I could have bought tickets, the 10k and more I saw these going for on eBay was way out of the budget for me.

I did win the right to buy tickets in the lottery. All it was was a special code that I sold so the guy who bought it used his credit card to actually buy the tickets. He'll be back on the 13th so I'll find out how it went.

Wow, that is pretty cool. Did you win the ticket lottery on these? I heard you had to be present to pick up the tickets with the credit card you purchased them with. I wish I could have bought tickets, the 10k and more I saw these going for on eBay was way out of the budget for me.

How did Plant sound? In his hay-day I think he was unequaled for range and power. Simply incredible.