• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LEEBO!!!!!

Any bets when the Doomsday Device get launched to wipe out everybody! :D :D :D :D

No worries, Shadow. Lee has a cunning plan to slowly lower them into a tank of disgrutled sea bass. :sneaky:

So Leebo...what color car was that you were wanting???? LMAO

ROTFLMAO@Matt!!

That's some funny chit!!!

oh yeah......

:0 0300 1290 0004 0118 4038 :0

Oops!!! Forgot one!

:0 0300 1290 0004 0118 4045 :0

That'll keep 'em busy for a while!

ROTFLMAO

:angry: I'm in a standing pattern until intelligence can be collected. Time to strike at the other people at Leebo's house... :0

:0

Geez Leebo you ain't too smart are ya? :sign: At least the last time they sent you some vaseline to ease the pain. I don't think there will be any vaseline coming with the next round you have coming.
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sorry, no one lives here anymore! We have moved to a safe-house provided by the Witness Protection Agency!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Matt, his family is going to need a black one to go to the funeral in... :0

Lee, I see you never learn.... ??? :D :D :D

Well, I didn't say who these were for!!

LMAO

Devin, I'm hard-headed, what can I say!!! Now this is between Matt and I!! NO tag teams this time!!rotflmao :sign:

yeah, lee i'm sure those two very honorable gents will refrain from another tag team attack, and by the way did you see that pig fly out of my a$$ :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Bro, you don't make the rules, as I thought Matt so clearly pointed out to you! ROTFLMAO!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Thats' right my friend...it ain't over until we say it's over....or at least until your wife calls saying that I really should stop sending her things. ;) I kinda doubt your kids are going to say stop. LMAO Everyone knows kids like Christmas in September. ;)

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa,

it's getting deep in here :sign: :D

And to think a family member threw out Lee's bomb, before I even got to open it..... :( :0 :(