• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leebo8-9-8 4000 post contest

Okay once again I run a contest with controversy.

The time Lee made his 4000th was 2:54, bfreebern posts "2:52" at 2:54 so did he do that before or after Lee dropped the big one? If I disqualify Brandon then TheBeast wins it since he guessed 3:00

Looks like I'm sending out two prize packs, Beasty & Brandon :0 :p

CC, I must have been drunk when I posted that. If you feel the need to disqualify me, that's fine. TheBeast was actually the winner :thumbs:

Thanks again for the guessing game, it was fun :D

bfreebern said:
CC, I must have been drunk when I posted that. If you feel the need to disqualify me, that's fine. TheBeast was actually the winner :thumbs:

Thanks again for the guessing game, it was fun :D
Drunk at 2 in the afternoon :D EXCELLENT, I wanna party with YOU ;)

Since you're a Packer's fan no problem. Now if you were a Vikings, Bears or Lions fan.........

HOWEVER if your Cubs knock my Astros out of the wildcard race, you MUST refund your prize :p :D :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
CC, I must have been drunk when I posted that.  If you feel the need to disqualify me, that's fine.  TheBeast was actually the winner :thumbs:

Thanks again for the guessing game, it was fun  :D
Drunk at 2 in the afternoon :D EXCELLENT, I wanna party with YOU ;)

Since you're a Packer's fan no problem. Now if you were a Vikings, Bears or Lions fan.........

HOWEVER if your Cubs knock my Astros out of the wildcard race, you MUST refund your prize :p :D :sign:
IF the Cubs knock the 'stros out, I'll send you a nice Cubbie package :p

Excellent :thumbs: Since Pettitte is out for the season, Osawalt has a rib cage injury, Wade Miller is on the DL, Adam Everett is also on the DL I think Asmus has some problems. It's a wonder the Astros are winning at all.

We're out in SF for three games and have three against the Cardinals next week :(

It ain't gonna be easy......

Yes you did ;)

I already got your address and hope to get the prize packs out in a day or two. One for Jeff & one for Brandon :thumbs:

Bfreebern:
0103 8555 7491 9232 9498
I've got a PM into Beasty just to make sure I have his proper address ;)

So is this where I'm suppose to stroke Bill? Maybe give a little shout out? Let everyone know that he followed through on his contest packages? Give him some "pub"....let the world know how great a bruddah he is? Say "Hey, nice assortment of sticks"?

Well....screw that!!!

I'm going out to the deck and smoke a Bolivar...that's all you need to frickin know. :p

:sign:

Cool! I think I'll hit the cigar store today for a smoke myself!