• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leopardwood Humidor

Waxing Moon

Another one, fresh off the bench...

Leopardwood & Rosewood
24" x 13" x 10"
450 Count

WMWH39F1.jpg

WMWH39F2.jpg

WMWH39F3.jpg

Oh my, this is just awesome. My Tupordor is getting nervous over here. Nice sized, classy and elegant, you do some amazing work my friend! :thumbs:

WKOTI

Oh my, something else to get excited about. Now if I could only remember what the first thing waz. ???

Not up to your usual standard. I can tell you only sanded the right side 1,486 strokes and the left 1,493. :whistling:

Just kidding, I can't take a picture that looks that good let alone make something. Beautiful work.

I'm really impressed with your ability to take your ego out of the project and let the wood and craftsmanship do all the talking. Beauty through simplicity.

Really nice workmanship Ed... :thumbs:

I can't believe how affordable your humidors are when I was checking out your website.

I'm going to have you make one of those Go To Boxes for me in a few weeks. I'm thinking of using it as a dry box to put on top of my Aristocrat humidor, so no humidification will be needed in that one.