• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let it be known (Light this!)

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
All,
We all have said it time and time again how amazing this place is and the people that hang here. The generosity of  some of you is just remarkable and never sises to amaze me. Kris (Light this!) is one of those people that every time I see him I leave in awe. The generosity he has shown me over the past couple years is beyond words from cigar after cigar to dinner to hosting dozens of domino nights where he provided cigars and dinner for everyone and the list goes on. Well on Saturday It happened again and this time it was a entirely new level of shock. Here I am at work after an extremely long difficult week in my new role at work just trying to end the day and get on with the weekend. However I know it will just be a night and day of getting a few things done around the house before Monday hits while the wife does hours of studying and home work. She has been swamped with work and school with no time for anything. We have had very little time to get out and do anything together since my promotion and her still in school. Well Saturday afternoon I get a text from Kris asking what I'm doing tonight and I inform him I had nothing planned. He tells me that he has some Sox tickets he wants me to come by and get and for me to take the wife out for the night in town and have a good time. I was simply shocked and when I told the misses she was even more stunned. We headed on into town for an amazing time. Most of you around the Country may not realize how big of a deal this is because you can go to your teams big ball park and get tickets at face value with no issue. My wife and I have gone to many games at Fenway but could not justify the price of tickets outside of the bleachers so when we got to the seat that these tickets were for we nearly shit... I have only dreamed to ever sit this close to the pitch by pitch action. Here is a couple pics I took to share. I forgot to get a pic with the misses that night.

gallery_13257_1540_110648.jpg

gallery_13257_1540_1020709.jpg

Kris I know I have said it before and I will say it again from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for all you have given me. Kerry and I had an amazing time and know we will talk about those seats for a long time and how stunned we were by your gift. There is no way for me to ever pay you back for everything you have done but please know it is so appreciated. 

Thank you,
Paul and Kerry Harrison

What an awesome thing to do. You deserved it Paul and good on you Kris.

Very nice, Kris!  That's an awesome gift to give.

Nice gift Kris! Its a shame the Sox are playing more like a minor league team than the World Series Champions they're supposed to be!

Great play Kris!  Paul you definitely deserved it brother.

That is awesome!!  Great pics.  Very nice of you Kris! 

The more I look at this, THANK GOD you didn't get a foul ball right in your brand new nose!!!  That is a creepy place to watch a game, but awesome view.