• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let me know what you think of these.

jgriddle

Crusty ole Fart Newbie
I have been spending way too much time and money on cigarbid but in my neverending search for that really special smoke I have noticed that there are always some of these selling there. So I wonder if they are any good, very popular or they just make a lot of them. I just wanted to ask the advice of the brotherhood before I try them
Thanks
Jerry

I had one or two of them...and they haven't been smokes I particularly disliked or liked. No real noticeable characteristics, no real noticable flaws. They all burned well and they tasted like a cigar should..but that's where it ends. No complexity, no deep flavours. Not that it's a bad thing..some of the best smokes I've had just taste like a cigar.

i've enjoyed everyone i've tried! :D
sorry i can't be more specific than that

5 Vegas aren't bad at all. They aren't the tastiest smoke available; Mild to medium bodied with pretty decent flavor. Now sometimes you can get them for almost a steal on CB and THAT makes them a great smoke! Try to keep it at below $10 per 5 pack and you should be golden!

Vic

I've bought them numerous times on Cigar bid and have enjoyed them all also. I say keep your bid down lower than that, like $7 or $8 a five pack. Bid for all of em' available and you'll win one or two five packs for a low price. :D

Morning Jerry, I was just over at Cigar Bid checkin' a few things and noticed that a box of 5 Vegas Torpedos open up this morning on the "quickies" section. You might want to be the first one to bid on em' at 10:00 am when they open up. I say bid low and keep your fingers crossed..... :thumbs:

stogieman said:
Morning Jerry, I was just over at Cigar Bid checkin' a few things and noticed that a box of 5 Vegas Torpedos open up this morning on the "quickies" section. You might want to be the first one to bid on em' at 10:00 am when they open up. I say bid low and keep your fingers crossed..... :thumbs:
And I thought I had a problem with CigarBid. Just remember. Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first sign of kicking an addiction.

"Hi my name is Mike and I am a CigarBid-holic"

I have won a couple of boxes of 5 vegas over at CB. As was said above, they aren't a great cigar, but a good one. At the price you can get them for a nice addition to the humi. I'll have to add that one box of coronas I got had a nice yellow cello on them. They were some of the best coronas I have smoked. :love: Will let you know if some of the others get that good with age. ;)