• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's all enjoy some coffee! ALL DONE

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Let's have a little "Drive-By" special...only because it's going to be quick!

Here's the deal. Five 1/2 lb bags for $30.00 (plus shipping) the regular price of these five would be $34.75.
Here's the Line up:

African Assassin
whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won’t even hear them sneaking up on you!
regular $6.45 1/2 lb

Kalossi Knock Out
whole beans - dark roast - full body
Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!
regular $6.45 1/2 lb

Mexican Mayhem
From the high mountian region of Chiapas (100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
This estate grown coffee is characterized by a light sweet aroma. The flavor is rich yet mellow with excellent body. The beans are big, dark and oily. There are wonderful high notes to the finish. These beans will have you speaking Spanish after the second cup!
regular $6.95 1/2 lb

Medellin Mad Man
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich,
very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout. Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!
regular $6.95 1/2 lb

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - light/medium roast- bright body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of carmel and nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. A light and bright body...a body to die for!
regular $7.95 1/2 lb

This is for the first 10 only...after that it's over.
If you've never ordered from me before, you'll need to PM me you mailing information and email address.
I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Let the games begin!!

I dunno Jerry - you gonna give me crap if I take advantage of the "North Shore" special??? I am running dangerously low on supply... :blush:

I dunno Jerry - you gonna give me crap if I take advantage of the "North Shore" special??? I am running dangerously low on supply... :blush:

That sounds like a yes to me!
USPS DC# 005 2200 0000 0360 8986

Interested if you have anymore!

Done! USPS DC# 0305 2200 0000 0360 8993

Time for you to go to bed George...you've got a big day of crime fighting in the morning!!

Only 1 set left...who wants it!?!

if there are any more spots, you can include me
Thanks
Shawn

Shwan, beans will be on the road to Broken Bow today for you with USPS DC# 0305 2200 0000 0360 9006

Thank you guys! This one is all done.

Buncha friggan coffee whores!! LOL

Damn! missed this one! (yes... I am a Killer Beans whore! :love: ).

next time!

Robert

Dangit. This sampler's the one I've been waiting for.

This is what I get for not lurking for a couple days.