• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's see... who's in need of a BOMB...

All jokes aside... first trip to doc since turning 45, and that's the age they recommend to start screening now. My doc is a big dude, 6'5 and about 210lbs. He's very fit and does all the Ironman stuff. So at my annual checkup last week, he said, alright Dan... finger or the box??

The choice was simple. 📦

Damn! Mine is just a little envelope! What.... Do you have to shit in that box and mail it off?

I think you take the bag and put it over the bowl, shit in that, and then zip it up and send it back in the box. I just opened it last night and saw there was a lot to it. So I haven't gone through the directions yet.

What's cool, it's a company called Exact Sciences that makes these. They're a tech company from here in Madison, WI. I actually smoke with one of their VPs at a local lounge. He's a smart and funny dude.

We just hangout sometimes at the lounge and talk shit... 🤨😎😁

Well after the fist time of poking the little stick around in it and getting it packaged up, I ran it to the post office to get it in the mail that day... I'm not the paranoid-type, but I was SURE that everyone knew exactly what was in the padded envelope and could smell it from across the lobby! lololol!!!!!