• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD "A" from August 2007 release

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I came across this box of LFD "A"s from the orginal release. Box has "August 2007" engraved on it, and I remember ordering these back in 08. Wrapper is Oscuro Natural and there are 10 in the box.....$135 plus shipping. Please PM or call me if interested. Thanks.

Israel
www.uptowncigar.com
877-238-1172

Oooo. Isy those are very tempting. I'm still working up my courage for some Padrons.

Working up courage for Padrons???? My advice is....DIVE RIGHT IN. i'd say to start with the naturals, as they're a bit milder and smoother (in most blends)...but don't be skerd! Go for it B.

I was referring to the price tags on the 64s. Lol. I'm addicted to the 2000 maduros and saving for the oh so good 64 series. I have yet to try a natural though, may have to do that in the near future.

Probably the really dark and oily ones huh? The ones that almost look wet? The ones I drooled over until they were finally all sold out? Please tell me they aren't those.

Isy, will ya break the box into two fivers???

I still have a few left from the ones I got from you in Kingston; so, I don't really want the full box.

Hope all is well with you.

/Lou

Isy, will ya break the box into two fivers???

I still have a few left from the ones I got from you in Kingston; so, I don't really want the full box.

Hope all is well with you.

/Lou

Isy,
I'm in for the other 5 if you split the box...

Jeff

Isy,
The cigars arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the deal.

Probably smoke one at Schlesinger's on Thursday.

/Lou

Isy,
The cigars arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the deal.

Probably smoke one at Schlesinger's on Thursday.

/Lou

Glad you got them, Lou. Enjoy them and send my best to the Newburgh crew.