• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

? LFD Air Bender Maduro Guerrero Cigars - Anyone tried these?

theebug

BOTL,

I am considering pulling the triggers on these partially because I love most of the LFD line (Small Batch, Chisel etc.) and partially because the Little Smoke house it comes in is REALLY COOL Looking. Not the best reason to buy a box of cigars, but I have wasted more money for stupider reasons.

Has anyone tried these sticks?

I saw that too a while back and was wondering the same...what do they taste like? The addition of the maduro wrapper probably makes it even better based on previous blends of this cigar that were rated very well. Hard to go wrong with any of Litto's LFD stuff...just know that it will probably take our taste buds for a ride!

Also, do you think that little house thing will hold humidity?...or does it need to be in a humidor? If it needs to be in a bigger humidor, it sort of defeats the purpose of looking so nice as it would look great on a table or shelf.

LFDAirBenderMaduro.jpg

I think it is just a nice display piece and not really a humidor.
I saw one at De La Concha in NYC but it was all wrapped up in plastic so it was tough to tell.
I have a really big display humidor but even that might be overpowered by this little house.

It's a fantastic cigar. I love the Air Benders, but yes, you can definitely taste the difference (spicier and much stronger) and yes, it's definitely even better than the regular line.

That "little house" is freaking HUGE, btw. Unless someone has a large spare cooler or a walk in humidor, they'll be unboxing the cigars for storage.

~Boar

Thanks for the info on the little house>
So I am guessing that it is not really a humidor but just a really nice box to hold the cigars and then pens and papers clips when the cigars have been smoked ;-)

The cigar drawer slides out, so while I suppose you could throw a Boveda pack in there and get by, it's not really airtight.

~Boar

Thanks for the info.

It is pretty obvious that I am buying it ASAP but your kind advice just hastened my purchase.

Maybe I will post a picture of the little beauty in my humidor if I can stuff it in.