• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Cheroots

uncelnino

Ladies and Gents,
I wanted to give everyone a heads up on an incoming shipment of the La Flor Dominicana Cheroot. This is a powerhouse of a cigar and is the cigar that Litto Gomez will hand you in person. In other words, this cigar is Litto's personal blend that our owner was able to negotiate a limited run of these. THey are only availabe at Empire Cigars in Raleigh, NC (919)870-0081. These shipments generally do not last long and I would prefer that they go to lovers of the leaf like those on this forum. I believe the owner may even be giving a discount to forum members that purchase a box but I will have to double check. I will have more info in the near future but you may want to message me of call the shop to reserve your box now.

How much are they?

Sorry, I should have thought to post the price.

They retail for 140, I am offering them here for $126 and may be able to get that number a little lower (remember I said maybe). We only get 25 boxes per shipment and between here and some other forums they will be reserved in a day or two it looks like. I hope everyone who wants some will be able to get them as they are a great stick.

Be forewarned, this is a small smoke.. but it is one of the biggest dogs on the porch and it has the bite to match... This cigar is 100% Ligero filler, not sure on the wrapper. I would possibly guess Ecuador or Sumatra.

If you have been laid out by an OpusX, Camacho, or any other LFD.. Your not gonna make it. The last time I was close to a cigar laying me out was when I smoke the Outlaw 2006 (If you don't know, don't ask). This cigar is for the person that KNOWS he can handle a strong cigar.

I LOVED it !!!! :) As a matter of fact, I'm going to have another...

Is it 25 cigars to a box? Thanks!

edit: I pm'd him and he said it's 20 to a box, for those wondering.

I have smoked Opus X in the morning, and lived! I am ready! :cool:

But, I do have to eat a big breakfast, or I'll get a headache :blush:

You can get away with these kinds of things because you 'sip' your cigars like a twelve year old ballerina. Step up to the plate and smoke one like a freight train then let us know! :whistling: :laugh:

If anyone wants to split some of these let me know. I could go for a fiv'er or a ten'er.

I am rapidly running out of room on the reservation list. Anyone who wants a chance to get in on this shipment would be wise to message me now. I wish I had access to more.

If anyone wants to split some of these let me know. I could go for a fiv'er or a ten'er.

Same here. Can't pull the trigger on a box at this time, but I can sure help someone out who's close to doing so.

~Boar

Fellas, I have a box of Cheroots in my personal collection that has been sitting for about 5 months. I will break it open and sell you a 5 or 10 pack if you are interested. Let me know.

There are only 4 slots left for reservations on these and this offer is posted on more than one location. Last chance until the next production.

3 reservations left for now. I am off to bed but i will take any overnight reservations in the order that i receive them. To make an official res. I will need a full name, phone number, and address.

Good Morning all, still have a few slots left for reservations on the Cheroot. Remember to provide full name, address, and phone number to make your spot official. I have heard that these may even arrive today. I will keep the thread updated as necessary.

You can get away with these kinds of things because you 'sip' your cigars like a twelve year old ballerina. Step up to the plate and smoke one like a freight train then let us know! :whistling: :laugh:

Boy, I can't even think of a decent comeback. I concede.
:laugh:

The Cheroots remarkably arrive TODAY! We also were able to get more than we expexted so there are some available for those that may be interested. Hit me with a message if interested. For those of you who have already ordered, I called every one of you to get payment info and have not heard from the majority. Please call the shop at (919)870-0081 or my cell (919)225-4859 so we can get these out to you.

To anyone interested we have received more La Flor Dominicana Cheroots. They are selling for $126 for a box of 20 plus shipping and fees. Shoot me a PM in you are interested.

To anyone interested we have received more La Flor Dominicana Cheroots. They are selling for $126 for a box of 20 plus shipping and fees. Shoot me a PM in you are interested.

What kind of fees?

Edit to add:
Sorry, I should have thought to post the price.

They retail for 140, I am offering them here for $126 and may be able to get that number a little lower (remember I said maybe). We only get 25 boxes per shipment and between here and some other forums they will be reserved in a day or two it looks like. I hope everyone who wants some will be able to get them as they are a great stick.