• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Chisel Maduro

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Construction- Dark, oily, tiny veined wrapper that clipped easily
Pre-draw tastes- Spice, anise, black pepper
Ignition- No problems

Smoke- Equivalent to what a poorily tuned 1981 VW Micro-bus (diesel) would produce
Tastes- Harsh, full-bodied earthy tones w/ hints of burnt toast
Ash- One inch before dropping.
Finish- I'll let you know when it ends. I smoked it two days ago

Boy, this one is an ass whooper. It'll take the skin clean off the roof of your mouth. Definitely the STRONGEST cigar I've ever had.

I hate to admit it, but the Chisel was just too much for me...and I love a good, strong Opus or dark ISOM. This is not to say that there isn't potential here. 5-7 yrs. of age and you might be on to something.

Regarding Nicotine: They must soak these things in vats of it prior to shipping. I knew to take her slow, but still managed to come away light headed and slobbering.

Give it a go if you're up for a swift kick in the teeth. I'd recommend paring it w/ a rocks glass of Sunoco premium...or 87 if you're light on scratch.

I've had several lately. Got a nasty nic rush on the first. The others didn't seem as bad. These are some strong smokes. Maybe aging would calm them down.

sounds good, im gonna have to find one. what does LFD stand for?

LFD Lay ya F***in Down. :0 I bought 3 10 packs, smoked 1, traded 1, need to get a couple more. Mikey likes them. ;)

I had one of these about three weeks ago and remember the experience like it was just yesterday.
The cigar had good construction, even burn and a full-bodied flavorful.
When i finally layed the nub to rest i found it a bit hard for me to get up off my chair.
I would rate it up there with the JDN Antano in kick-ass buzz level.......WOW. :0
Great smoke imo. :)

I've tried this cigar--heartbreaking! Excellent flavor, but mine was hopelessly plugged and I got blue in the face trying to get some smoke out of it.